WOMEN’S ADAPTIVE NIGHTGOWNS
For the perfect night's sleep
Roomy Cotton Open Back Nightgown offers comfort with adaptive features. Full back overlap with a dome closure at each shoulder. The full back overlap provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional nightgowns. The dome/snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. Comfortable raglan sleeves. 3/4 length. This adaptive hospital gown is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
How do you put this nightgown on?
- The individual remains in a seated or prone position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place.
- The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
More designs and colours coming soon!