How will Wheelchair Clothing help you?
Regular clothing can be a nightmare to deal with when your range of motion is limited. Various paralyses can cause wheelchair-bound users difficulty in dressing with regular conventional clothing.PurpleThreads' Adaptive Wheelchair clothing collection is designed to help because:
- Clothing slips on and off from a seated or prone position.
- VELCRO® and easy touch button closures are specially designed for those with arthritis and/or limited dexterity to be easily manipulated and adjusted to suit their needs.
- Loose fitting adaptive designs allow for freedom of movement and ease of dressing. Pant designs are generous to allow for extra room for sanitary requirements.
- 3/4 length dresses provide modesty and yet afford easy transfers.
- Adaptive Open Back designs provide generous overlaps to ensure dignity while standing or transferring wheelchair users.
- Best of all adaptive apparel is fashionable and bright and no one need ever know it is adaptive!
Adaptive wheelchair clothing fits more comfortably than conventional clothes.